Shipping Costs May Apply
Shipping of only selected products may be FREE to locations in New Zealand.
For the majority of orders, assuming we have the product in stock, we will generally ship within 24 – 48 hours. i.e. generally the next business day. If there is going to be any delay longer than this target period, we will contact you to advise.
TRANSPORT COMPANY & DELIVERY DAY / TIME
Shipping is via PBT and you will need to allow between 3 -7 days for delivery depending on your location. Delivery is only made on weekdays.
On the afternoon of us shipping your new Electric Rider product we will email you with a shipping advice that includes a tracking number which you can use to trace the delivery status of your Electric Rider product. It is possible for you to request a specific delivery day of the week for delivery however we are unable to guarantee this. If however we work a little in advance, we are generally able to work with our transport people to have your new Electric Rider product held for a day or so at the local depot to you to meet your requested delivery day. Delivery is generally anytime between 9.00 am to 5pm and we are unable to book or advise a time. If you are unable to have someone home to accept delivery, then you will need to contact us in advance to discuss the options that may be available to assist in this regard.
If you live or visit Christchurch, you can pick up your Electric Rider product from our distribution warehouse in Sockburn, Christchurch, 455 Blenheim Road. Pick up is available between the hours of 9am and 4pm but must be pre-arranged.
You will obviously need to consider the type of vehicle that you will be using to pick up with as some product cartons are fairly large.
PACKAGING & ASSEMBLY
Your Electric Rider product is shipped in a strong cardboard shipping carton and arrives 98% assembled. Some products require no assembly but some require just a little where instructions will be supplied.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
While every effort is made to provide our customers with a superb shopping experience, issues sometimes can arise during shipping. If any parts are confirmed to have been damaged during shipping, Electric Rider will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you or the bike shop of your choice to rectify the issue. If the issue cannot be fixed, Electric Rider will exchange the product.
It is important that when the goods arrive that you carefully inspect the carton to see if there are any signs of damage and if there are, make a note of that with the driver so we can take up with the transport company.
Electric Rider will accept returns under the following conditions:
- Returns are accepted for refund within 10 days of purchase with the exception of Ninebot products at the sole discretion of Electric Rider and then only with prior written authorisation from Electric Rider.
- Except in the case of damaged or incorrect shipments, refund amounts do not include the original freight cost, only the purchase price of the Electric Rider product.
- Returns must be requested in writing within 10 days from the date of delivery as recorded by our transport carrier.
- Returns will only be accepted if the goods are packed / repacked in the complete original packaging and include all original parts/accessories supplied.
- Goods must be in original new saleable condition (except in the case of returns for damaged in transit items).
- Electric Rider will process the refund of the original purchase price less freight cost and any card fees incurred once the Electric Rider product has been received by the service centre and it has been inspected and approved.
- Refunds will be made back to the original method of payment.
- Original and return freight will be paid by the customer and deducted from any refund provided.
- Electric Rider will assist with organising our third party courier service to pick up the Electric Rider product, and the amount of freight will be deducted from the total refundable amount.